“You do not need any topping on this bread because it has a lite sweetness!”– Chef Genevieve
Recipe grade: ★★★★★
The recipe in three words: delicious, yummy, savory
Baking Partner: My mom
What I liked about this recipe: The earthy nuts and raisins are a good combo. The sunflower seeds are a good crunch.
What I would change about this recipe: I need to try something new!
My recommendation: I recommend others try this recipe because it is good with coffee and hot chocolate!
Ingredients (makes 2 loaves):
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups grated and well-drained zucchini
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp soda
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup nuts
Recipe (makes 2 loaves):
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat eggs lightly in a large bowl. Stir in oil, sugar, zucchini, and vanilla.
- Sift flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl. Stir into egg mixture until well blended.
- Stir in raisins and nuts.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes.
3 thoughts on “Recipe: Zucchini Bread”
Looks delicious! Love that it is a treasured family recipe.
Can you tell garden fresh zucchini is in season?!
Hope y’all enjoy these recipes!
Zucchini pasta, zucchini bread!
Love the garden harvest from the farmers stands at the East Aurora Farmers Market ❤️