“You do not need any topping on this bread because it has a lite sweetness!”– Chef Genevieve
Recipe grade: ★★★★★
The recipe in three words: delicious, yummy, savory
Baking Partner: My mom
What I liked about this recipe: The earthy nuts and raisins are a good combo. The sunflower seeds are a good crunch.
What I would change about this recipe: I need to try something new!
My recommendation: I recommend others try this recipe because it is good with coffee and hot chocolate!
Ingredients (makes 2 loaves):
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups grated and well-drained zucchini
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp soda
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup nuts
Recipe (makes 2 loaves):
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat eggs lightly in a large bowl. Stir in oil, sugar, zucchini, and vanilla.
- Sift flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl. Stir into egg mixture until well blended.
- Stir in raisins and nuts.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes.