“Perfect for Mexican night!”– Chef Genevieve
Recipe grade: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The recipe in three words: tasty, salty, veggie-based
Where I discovered it: Volunteering at Hearts for the Homeless with Chef Stacy
Cooking Partner: My mom
What I liked about this recipe: The taco boat: perfect! I love the flavor on the chicken. Cilantro and lime are a perfect combo. The rice was very well done. The corn shell has a good crunch to the mixture.
- chopped peppers and onion
- brown or white rice
- olive oil
- baked chicken thighs with cilantro and lime seasoning
- hard taco shells
- Put the cooked rice, veggies, and chicken in a casserole dish. Bake all together for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Next, brush the taco boat shells with some olive oil and bake for 2 minutes.
- Then fill your taco boats – just put it all together!
Learn more about Hearts for the Homeless where I volunteer every week and learned this recipe!